This tiny little board does all of the cool Arduino tricks. 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- ATMega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE
- On-Board USB-C connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os
Now available with improved USB-C connector!
- No more worrying about the port snapping off.
- The USB-C version has a much improved connector that is highly secure soldered through connector.
- We highly recommend the USB-C version given its higher quality port and greatly improved toughness
There are no reviews yet.