ODROID-C4 is a new generation single board computer that is more energy efficient and faster performing than ODROID-C2.
The main CPU of the ODROID-C4 is built with a quad-core Cortex-A55 cluster with a new generation Mali-G31 GPU. The A55 cores run at 2.0Ghz without thermal throttling using the stock heat sink allowing a robust and quiet computer. The CPU multi-core performance is around 40% faster, and the system DRAM performance is 50% faster than the ODROID-C2.
- CPU: Amlogic S905X3 12nm Processor Quad-Core Cortex-A55 (2.016GHz) ARMv8-A architecture with Neon and Crypto extensions
- GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with 4 x Execution Engines (650Mhz)
- Memory: DDR4 4GB with 32-bit bus width 2640 MT/s (PC4-21333 grade)
- 1x eMMC connector (8/16/32/64GiB are available)
- 1x Micro SD slot (DS/HS mode up to UHS-I SDR104)
- Networking: 1 x Gb LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps) Realtek RTL8211F (Ethernet transceiver)
- Video: 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, CEC, EDID)
- 1 x HDMI digital output
- 1 x Optional SPDIF optical output
- External I/O:
- 4x USB 3.0 Host ports (shares one single root hub)
- 1x USB 2.0 OTG port for Host or Device mode. (No power input)
- 1x Debug serial console (UART)
- 1x Peripheral Expansion Header (40-pin, 2.54mm pitch)
- 1x Audio Expansion Header (7-pin, 2.54mm pitch)
- DC input : 5.5V ~ 17V (DC 12V/2A power adaptor is recommended)
- Board Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm x 1.0mm
- Heatsink Dimensions: 40mm x 32mm x 10mm
- Weight: 59g including heatsink
- It is possible the 5V Step-Down Converter (U25) on the ODROID-C4 could be damaged when 15V/4A power supply is plugged into the ODROID-C4 Therefore, it is recommended to not use a 15V/4A Power supply with the ODROID-C4.
- Because the ODROID-C4 requires a minimum of 5.5VDC, it is also not recommended to power the ODROID-C4 through the 5V GPIO pins.
- Wiki Page: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-c4/odroid-c4